frontpage hit counter


Posted by Mummy Dearest on Mar-31-2003

If I had been able to post this morning, I would have told of the major state of procrastination that I seem to be caught in. For example, I still haven’t booked our tickets for this summer.

One reason I have been putting that off was that today was the day that the results of the tests for cancer on Oma would come in. Well, The Father went with his parents to the hospital, but for some reason the tests were inconclusive. So she will be redoing the tests this week and receiving the results next Monday.

The other reason I have been hesitating in booking a flight is, well, this war. I can’t seem to decide how great the risk is that the kids and I will be blown up mid-air on our way to the states.

I guess that I will put it all off until next week. I can’t really imagine the airlines being fully booked for flights to the States this summer, can you ?

  1. Richard Said,

    It’s a terrible thing to admit, but we took advantage of post-9/11 airfares that would have been unavailable earlier to travel from Boston to San Francisco and back for Christmas 2001. Waiting can be a good thing.

  2. sue Said,

    Richard, I don’t know that I am looking so much for cheap airfares as for a chrystal ball. I really don’t know what wisdom is at this moment.

  3. kismet Said,

    I wouldn’t worry too much, Sue. you’ve got to live your life, regardless of such.

  4. sue Said,

    Kim, if it was just me, I wouldn’t fuss so much ( although I am really not fussing that much),, but all three kids would be with me.

    I will most likely book the flight next week and then just wait and see.

  5. Catherine Said,

    Oh well at least your MIL doesn’t have to wait so long this time. Hope Monday brings conclusive, good news.

  6. sue Said,

    Thanks, Catherine. It tends to really put life on hold.

    I have just finished this week’s 8th kilometer. I feel so healthy I could just ***t.

Add A Comment